Billing that Works for You and Your Clients
Setting fees can be tricky, especially for newer lawyers. You need to be profitable while remaining credible and affordable to clients. Learn about creative options beyond the billable hour that can boost efficiency and help your clients avoid "sticker shock." Promote your services to audiences with varying needs so you can meet clients’ changing expectations.
Benefits of Attending:
- Examine AFA options—including flat fees
- Discuss practice areas and transactions that are best for AFAs
- Determine the extent of the fee’s coverage
- Get tips for getting started from lawyers who have been there
- Grow your practice with effective marketing techniques
During breakfast, ICLE staff will demo and discuss all of the ICLE resources and offers available to new lawyers. The expert panel discussion will follow; stay afterward to get your specific questions answered.