Secure Your Clients
From choosing a trustee to navigating tax law changes, we’ll help
you prepare your clients for life’s complexities. Get critical updates
from local and national experts. Learn how today’s hottest estate
and tax planning, probate, and litigation issues will impact your practice.
Connect with colleagues, adopt proven strategies, and grow your business.
Benefits of Attending:
- Network with judges, trust officers, registers, and top practitioners
- Stay current on essential caselaw developments and new legislation
- Learn creative strategies for special needs planning
- Sidestep uncapping traps when transferring property
- Master core issues such as drafting joint trusts
- Avoid ethical problems when acting as PR or trustee
- Harness the power of process mapping to increase your efficiency and profitability
- Avoid being a witness in a will or trust contest
LIVE, ELECTRONIC MATERIALS
Experts in Estate Planning:
Drafting Trusts to Optimize Income Tax Results
Get up to speed on modern tax issues and draft trusts that generate superior tax results. Join leading expert Edwin P. Morrow in this perfect companion to the Probate and Estate Planning Institute.
*No CLE credit is given to the Acme session "SPECIAL BASIC SESSION - New Lawyers: You Have the Floor."
**57th Annual Probate & Estate Planning Institute has been approved for the following CTFA credits: Acme 16.25, Plymouth 12. This statement should not be viewed as an endorsement of this program or its sponsor.