Secure Your Clients for Generations
Join Michigan’s estate planning community for the ultimate in practical programming and exceptional networking. Access Michigan’s most respected experts, get critical law updates, and connect with colleagues at the premier probate and estate planning event of the year.
Benefits of Attending:
- Stay current on essential caselaw developments and new legislation affecting uncapping, digital assets, and Medicaid
- Join 750+ trust and estate colleagues, including probate judges, trust officers, probate registers, and top practitioners for unique networking opportunities
- All new Real Property and Business Succession Planning breakout tracks filled with insiders’ advice on hot issues. Numerous breakout sessions will use real-world scenarios with audience participation to immerse you in the topics
- Get grounded in core issues like how to plan for a small estate today and get advice from one of Michigan's most respected probate court judges in the Core Concepts Track
- National experts share their best advice on reducing income and estate taxes, modern estate planning for married couples, and avoiding tax traps in family partnerships and LLCs
- Get hundreds of pages of supporting materials and downloadable MP3 audio recordings of Saturday’s breakout track topics
- Learn to handle common legal issues involving real property, closely held businesses, and special needs situations that frequently overlap with your estate planning matters
- Experts share developments outside the profession that affect estate planners and guide you to improved profitability using cutting edge tools and standout marketing
LIVE, ELECTRONIC MATERIALS
Experts in Estate Planning: The Estate Planner’s Definitive Guide to Business Entities and Income Tax
Geared specifically to estate planners, stay current on business tax issues to create business entities that generate superior fiduciary income tax results. Add value to clients with estates under $5 million and more for larger closely held businesses.
*56th Annual Probate & Estate Planning Institute has been approved for 13.25 CTFA credits. CTFA credits distributed as follows: 3.5 FID, 4.5 FP, 5.25 TAX.
NOTE: Acme attendees can apply to receive up to 11.5 CLE credits; Plymouth attendees can apply to receive up to 9.5 CLE credits. No CLE credit is given to "Marketing Matters: Helping Prospective Clients Choose You" and the Acme session, "SPECIAL BASIC SESSION - New Lawyers: You Have the Floor."