Secure Your Clients for Generations
From business succession planning to end-of-life decisions, we'll help you prepare your clients for life's complexities. Get critical law updates from national and local experts. Gain practical insight into how today's hottest probate and estate planning issues will impact your practice. Network with the 750+ practitioners expected in Acme and Plymouth.
Benefits of Attending:
- Stay current on legislation affecting uncapping, digital assets, and Medicaid
- Network with probate judges, trust officers, probate registers, and practitioners
- Enjoy all-new Real Property and Business Succession Planning tracks
- Master core issues like planning for estates under $5 million
- Build skills in advanced issues such as fixing trusts
- Examine Obergefell v Hodges a year later
- Learn creative strategies to reduce income and estate taxes
- Keep pace with modern estate planning paradigms for married couples
- Avoid tax traps in family partnerships and LLCs
LIVE, ELECTRONIC MATERIALS
Experts in Estate Planning: The Estate Planner’s Definitive Guide to Business Entities and Income Tax
Geared specifically to estate planners, stay current on business tax issues to create business entities that generate superior fiduciary income tax results. Add value to clients with estates under $5 million and more for larger closely held businesses.
*56th Annual Probate & Estate Planning Institute has been approved for 13.25 CTFA credits. CTFA credits distributed as follows: 3.5 FID, 4.5 FP, 5.25 TAX.
NOTE: Acme attendees can apply to receive up to 11.5 CLE credits; Plymouth attendees can apply to receive up to 9.5 CLE credits. No CLE credit is given to "Marketing Matters: Helping Prospective Clients Choose You" and the Acme session, "SPECIAL BASIC SESSION - New Lawyers: You Have the Floor."