Michigan’s Must-Attend Family Law Event
Join us November 10 and 11, 2016. Don’t miss the event that brings together more than 600 practitioners, including judges, lawyers, referees, psychologists, CPAs, and more. Get the latest updates, strategies, and practical tools to succeed while networking with Michigan’s most respected experts. Plus, explore three all-new tracks: evidence, financial, and client advocacy.
Benefits of Attending
- Stay current with Hon. Janice K. Cunningham’s popular update—now extended!
- Dissect the difficulties involved with parental alienation
- Identify tips to authenticate evidence in your next hearing
- Discover the types of businesses that need a valuation
- Spot signs of substance abuse right away
- Determine steps to enforce a foreign divorce judgment
- Promote your services in a self-help world
- Keep up with changes to the Michigan Child Support Formula
- Successfully bring or defend a change of schools request