Secure Your Clients for Generations
Your work today in probate and estate planning has a profound effect on your clients' futures. Stay on the cutting edge of practice and access Michigan's most respected experts at this year's institute, where you'll receive critical law updates, connect with colleagues, and get answers to the questions that challenge you the most. Plus, master common legal issues involving real property, closely held businesses, and long-term care that frequently overlap with your estate planning matters.
Benefits of Attending:
- Stay current on essential caselaw developments and new legislation while learning today’s best methods to help clients shield assets from Medicaid and creditors, and identify, value, and distribute digital assets
- Join 750+ trust and estate colleagues including probate judges, trust officers, probate registers and top practitioners who can answer your most challenging questions
- Get grounded in core issues necessary to transition into probate and estate planning like deeds, conservatorships, and planning for the young family in the Core Concepts Track
- National experts like Turney Berry and Lou Harrison share their best advice on basis planning, debunking estate planning myths, and even running a profitable and fun practice
- Improve your practice management, marketing, and technology skills as experts guide you to improved profitability using systemization, easy-to-use technology, and marketing techniques that get you noticed