Hone the Most Critical Skill in Your Litigation Toolbox
Depositions Are That Important
Your success with this single skill will have the greatest impact on your cases and your career as a litigator. Challenge yourself and invest in this intensive, one-on-one program to learn the practical, must-know elements of taking any type of deposition.
Using a mock case and real court reporters, develop your technique, practice better questions, employ smarter tactics, and sharpen your witness evaluation skills—all in a risk-free classroom environment. Whether you have taken many depositions or only a few, you owe it to yourself and your clients to enroll.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the dos and don'ts of witness preparation
- Pinpoint the deposition techniques that work best for you and each witness type
- Create clear, concise, and pointed questions, no matter who your witness is
- Learn winning cross-examination strategies
- Improve your listening skills