Stay Current at Michigan's Most Comprehensive Tax Conference
Stay on top of constantly evolving developments in tax law. Get complete coverage of changes on the national front, including the tax implications of the DOMA Supreme Court cases and health care reform, plus in-depth analysis of up-to-the-minute state developments.
Watch the entire morning and popular afternoon breakouts with featured national speakers via live webcast. All participants get access to audio recordings of every session after the conference.
Attend for These Great Benefits:
- Advise clients on trusts and estates in the post-Windsor world
- Implement health care reform tax planning strategies for employers
- Understand the role of the State Tax Commission
- Prepare clients for the new FACTA federal withholding rules coming in summer 2014
- Effectively structure historic tax credit arrangements
- Discover the potential impact of state transparency laws
- Get the big picture of recent and future federal tax changes
- Understand the direction of future state and local tax changes with insights from national experts
- Get up-to-date commentary by editors of Tax Analysts
- Earn credits toward your CPE and CTFA requirements*