Michigan's Must-Attend Family Law Event
Join Michigan's family law community for the ultimate in practical programming and exceptional networking. Access Michigan's most respected experts, and 600+ key family law players, including federal, appellate, and trial court judges; mental health professionals; financial planners; and experienced lawyers in real estate, bankruptcy, and immigration.
Get an insider's view of hot issues like the Revocation of Paternity Act, the Affordable Care Act, and the critical role of social media and e-discovery in today's family law cases.
Attend and Learn to:
- Effectively document your next fee request with advice from the court
- Avoid sanctions by helping your clients identify and preserve critical electronic evidence
- Navigate difficult cases involving same-sex marriages and other non-traditional families
- Build and present an air-tight custody case
- Evaluate the latest court decisions and legislative actions
- Work with evidence like a pro, whether introducing a document, marking an exhibit, or making an objection
Plus, arrive a day early for Fundamentals of Personal and Business Tax Returns to understand how to find assets, income, and more. (Separate registration required)