This perfect companion to the Probate & Estate Planning Institute has everything you need to navigate the pleadings, motion practice, and discovery of a trust contest.
Bruce S. Ross takes participants on an interactive tour through a recent high-profile trial of a trust contest. Get video highlights and hands-on reenactments from key portions of the cross examinations and closing arguments along with analysis of the judge's 60-page statement of decision to help you deftly manage each aspect of your own trust contests.
Attend and Learn to:
- Evaluate the facts to identify all claims and defenses and analyze the economics of your client's case
- Use best practices to craft pleadings with an expert's touch
- Prepare a trust contest trial plan to ensure you are ready for whatever a trial may bring
- Make the best use of pretrial relief to guide the outcome of your trial
- Combat discovery abuses
- Successfully challenge the opinions of adverse experts
- Win your case!