Get a comprehensive overview of estate planning essentials from an “all-star” faculty lineup. This seminar is specially designed for lawyers who are new to estate planning. Start your estate planning career off on the right foot with this can’t-miss seminar!
Attend and Learn to:
Certificate Program Participants: You may earn credit toward your Probate and Estate Planning Certificate by watching live and on-demand webcasts.
- Handle each step in the estate planning process, from the first client meeting to signing the documents
- Draft customized wills and trusts for every client
- Navigate the tax rules governing estate planning
- Protect the spouse and minor children
- Plan for joint property and other non-probate assets
- Get sample documents and forms
- Express your clients' wishes clearly in powers of attorney and patient advocate designations
- Counsel your clients at each phase
- Run your estate planning practice efficiently