Get expert techniques to successfully and efficiently represent your clients in contested estate cases.
Attend and Learn to:
- Effectively navigate the general court rules pertaining to discovery and use discovery tools
- Review and challenge accountings, attorney fees, and fiduciary fees
- Respond to breaches of fiduciary duties, including when and how to remove fiduciaries
- Challenge trusts and dispositive provisions and handle issues involving reformation and rescission of trust language
- Successfully represent clients on either side of a will contest