Learn divorce practice from start to finish. Experienced practitioners share their knowledge through real-life, practice-proven approaches. This seminar provides all the essential tools to successfully handle divorce cases.
- Set up and run your divorce practice efficiently with tips on creating a streamlined intake process
- Draft complete pleadings to start the divorce action
- Use informal and formal discovery tools successfully
- Value and divide property, including retirement benefits, personal property, and real estate
- Employ effective litigation and ADR strategies to resolve your cases
- Prepare and enforce divorce judgments and modify them, when necessary