Take Your Career to New Heights With Winning Deposition Skills
Depositions continue to be the most important part of any litigation practice; it’s where case theories are tested and confirmed. When you know how and what to ask, depositions can pave the way for winning dispositive motions, more productive settlement negotiations, and even voluntary dismissals.
Depose Any Kind of Witness
This learning-by-doing training uses a mock case where participants depose three different witnesses (including an expert) in a risk-free environment - the classroom. Complete with real court reporters too, you can’t find a more realistic deposition setting!
Learn From Michigan’s Top Trial Lawyers
Train with a team of accomplished litigators and learn the practical, "must-know" elements of taking any type of deposition. With continual coaching and critiquing, you are sure to master winning techniques while developing your own personal style.
Benefits of Attending:
- Discover the dos and don’ts of witness preparation
- Pinpoint the deposition techniques that work best for you and the witness type
- Create clear, concise, and pointed questions, no matter who your witness is
- Take on experts with confidence
- Learn winning cross-examination strategies
- Improve your listening skills
- Extract critical information from even the most difficult witness