The taxation landscape is constantly evolving and more changes are coming soon. The 26th Annual Tax Conference—with 4 timely plenary sessions and 9 breakout sessions—is the most comprehensive way to stay up-to-date on the tax issues landing on your desk every day. Get complete coverage of changes on the national front, including the revisions to Circular 230, and in-depth discussion of up-to-the-minute state developments.
You’ll get your questions answered by numerous national experts and the finest tax attorneys in Michigan. Plus, there’s more convenience than ever! The Tax Conference is again available by webcast. The entire morning plus popular afternoon breakouts with featured national speakers will be webcast live. All participants get access to MP3s of EVERY session after the conference.
*The 26th Annual Tax Conference has been approved for 8.25 CTFA credits. CTFA credits should be distributed as follows: 1.25 ETH, 1.25 FID, 5.75 TAX. This statement should not be viewed as an endorsement of this program or its sponsor by the Institute of Certified Bankers. ICLE will provide a credit breakdown by topic at the seminar.
- Grasp Circular 230’s key provisions that every practitioner must know
- Get the big picture of recent and future federal income, estate and gift tax changes
- Navigate estate and tax planning for foreign trusts and US citizens living abroad
- Master payroll and other tax implications arising from health care reform
- Help your clients comply with international tax reporting rules
- Understand the direction of future state and local tax changes with insights from national experts
- Advise clients on portability and marital deduction planning in a time of uncertainty
- Improve your clients’ ERISA compliance and risk management
- Tackle the thorniest ethical issues facing tax practitioners including conflict waivers and choice of law
- Solve your 501(c)(3) clients’ tax-related operational issues
- Plus, earn credits toward your CPE and CTFA requirements*