The Place to Be for Business Lawyers
Get the latest updates, advice, and practical tools you need to be successful in the demanding world of business law. Get up-to-date legal analysis and come away with the secrets to a successful business law practice and advice you can put to use immediately! Gain a solid understanding of even the most complex issues facing practitioners and get solutions that work for your clients.
Attend for These Great Benefits:
- Get the most current and insightful review of Michigan legislation and caselaw
- Anticipate the effect of new federal tax legislation and IRS regulations on your clients, whether they are publicly-traded or closely-held companies
- Hear expert commentary on 25 years of legislation, caselaw, and regulations that have shaped Michigan business law
- Handle shareholder disputes when they arise, whether you represent the company or an individual shareholder
- Understand complex intellectual property issues, such as ownership and valuation
- Explore funding options, such as raising capital after the JOBS Act and negotiating the venture capital term sheet
Take advantage of our many networking opportunities to catch up with your colleagues. Share your stories and ask your questions of faculty, council members, and fellow business law lawyers during the reception and annual Section dinner.
New this year: Choose "electronic download only" seminar materials format and save $25 with coupon code SAVE25 at checkout.**May not be combined with other discounts.