ICLE's Annual Health Law Institute is the most comprehensive program of the year for Health Law practitioners featuring up-to-the-minute presentations on statutes, regulations, and caselaw developments from leading experts who deal with them every day. From updates to practice advice, evolving strategies to nuts and bolts, tailor the program to suit your individual needs by choosing from our multiple break-out sessions.
This year features:
The Health Law Institute offers great networking: Meet your colleagues, hook up with old friends, take care of business between sessions, at our on-premises lunch and evening cocktail reception sponsored by the Health Care Law Section. Plus, you'll leave with outstanding seminar materials to guide you through the toughest issues throughout the year. Register today!
- Developing retail trends in health care delivery
- Coping with CMS rules and dealing with the toughest issues in managed care practice
- Sharing unique insights from the prosecution of a health care lawyer during our on premises lunch "Health Care Lawyers in the Cross Hairs"
- Learning and better understanding Stark, from a basic perspective to an advanced case study approach picking up where last year's program left off
- Previewing Recovery Audit Contracts and the challenges they present
- Hearing the latest "Breaking News" from Washington & Lansing
- And, MORE!