Collect on judgments without collecting complaints too! One of the top consumer complaints to the Michigan Attorney General involves collection disputes. Handling the Collection Case in Michigan: A Creditor’s Guide will protect both you and your client while bringing claims or enforcing judgments.
With this book, written by a collections expert you’ll:
- Discover the best ways to collect without filing a lawsuit
- Know how to avoid Fair Debt Collection Practices Act claims or other complaints
- Efficiently enforce judgments using proven techniques
- Learn what options you have when the debtor is in bankruptcy
- Choose the best postjudgment remedy to ensure collection of hard-won judgments
Print Book: 688 pages, 1-volume, 7x10 paperback. Includes a download of forms. Current to 05/01/11. Next update July 2014. Subscription service available.
Online Book: Fully searchable and continually updated. Citations link to Michigan caselaw, statutes, and court rules. Includes online index, downloadable forms, and summary of changes. Price is for a one-year subscription.