Get the only authorized publication of the Michigan jury instructions used in criminal trials. Find the elements of each criminal offense, along with the governing statutes and caselaw. Whether you’re plea bargaining or going to trial, this is your quick reference for finding controlling Michigan criminal law.
With this three-volume set you’ll have:
- A current, complete set of the instructions used in criminal cases
- The same resource the judge uses
- A handy guide to the elements of each offense—just check the instructions for a list of the elements
- Use notes that assist in applying the instructions
- A jump start on research, with detailed commentary for each instruction
Print Book: 1840 pages, 3-volume, 6x9 looseleaf. Current to 09/22/12. Next update November 2013. Subscription service available.
Online Book: Fully searchable and updated as the CJI Committee makes changes. Citations link to Michigan caselaw, statutes, and court rules. Pick from a master list of instructions and download selected CJIs into a single computer file. Price is for a one-year subscription.