Get the jury instructions that as of March 1, 2014, must be used in criminal trials. Find the elements of each criminal offense, along with the governing statutes and caselaw. Whether you are plea bargaining or going to trial, this is your quick reference for finding controlling Michigan criminal law.
With this set, you will have:
- A current, complete set of the criminal jury instructions
- The same resource the judge uses
- A handy guide to the elements of each offense--just check the instructions for a list of the elements
- Use notes that assist in applying the instructions
- A jump start on research, with detailed ICLE commentary for each instruction
1420 pages, 2-volume, 6x9 looseleaf. Current to 09/21/13. Next update February 2015. Subscription service available.
Fully searchable and updated as changes are adopted by the official committee. Citations link to Michigan caselaw, statutes, and court rules. Pick from a master list of instructions and download selected instructions into a single computer file. Price is for a one-year subscription.