The Place to Be for Business Lawyers
Get the tools you need to succeed in the demanding world of business law. Stay on top of the latest trends like crowd-funding and municipal bankruptcies. Be prepared to help clients with decisions they'll need to make by 2015 as a result of the Affordable Care Act, and hear from the front lines about the new business courts. You'll learn the ins and outs of structuring a non-profit, navigate new caselaw that affects shareholder litigation, and draft airtight forms and contracts with ease.
Plus, take advantage of many networking opportunities. Share your stories and ask your questions of faculty, council members, and fellow business lawyers during the reception and pub crawl.
Attend for These Great Benefits:
- Explore the issues and questions employers must consider to be ready for the 2015 health care reform requirements
- Learn the latest rules for crowd-funding and advise your clients on how the JOBS Act affects their capital-raising initiatives
- Get early resolution techniques and other strategies to handle changes in shareholder litigation in light of Madugula v Taub
- Be prepared to assist your client with forming, structuring, and governing a non-profit corporation
- Hear what's new in the Business Courts directly from the pilot judge and discover how to use the courts to benefit your clients
- Stay current with insightful review of recent Michigan legislation and caselaw