Did you miss ICLE's 35th Annual Labor and Employment Law Institute? Not to worry! The course material binder is available for purchase and full of practice aids, caselaw updates, practice advice, and savvy tactics and techniques to help you meet the challenges you face every day. Whether you're management or union-side, represent employers or employees, a government agency or the human resources department of your company, the course materials can be an outstanding resource throughout 2010!
Benefits of Purchase:
- Stay current with the most insightfulcaselaw updates available
- Assess the value of employment practices insurance
- What do the newest cases mean for the operation of your HR department?
- Anticipate future HR needs through workplace scenarios
- Engage in the interactive process to reach reasonable accommodation of tricky ADA claims
- Deal with collective bargaining agreements and bonus payments in bankruptcy
- Save money by accessing legal advice "just in time!"
- Prove or oppose damages effectively
- Discover successful ways to protect your most valuable trade secrets and confidential information
- Build a credible, resilient, and attractive workplace after layoffs
- Explore what it takes to sustain a "just cause" discharge
- Be ready for the next union organizing campaign
|This program has been approved for recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). You will receive the program ID number on-site to include on your recertification application form.|
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.