Whether you are new to family law or need a refresher, this seminar gets you up to speed quickly. Expert practitioners along with judicial and Friend of the Court professionals give you all the information you need to advise your clients on these complex issues. Plus, take home in-depth and practical materials that are sure to enhance your practice.
- Identify the best methods for helping your client understand and navigate legal processes and procedures in family law
- Differentiate the meaning of legal versus physical custody
- Determine when custody may be modified
- Understand the nuances of the child support formula
- Anticipate when a change of circumstances may affect support amounts
- Recognize the best methods to enforce support obligations