20 Years of Keeping Pace with Critical Changes in Health Care Law
Get complete coverage of current health care industry changes plus a special 20th anniversary retrospective. This must-attend event is the place to network with health care experts and get current on the latest developments in the law, like health insurance exchanges, the Michigan Medicaid expansion, and how DMC is making their Accountable Care Organization a success!
Gather with leading experts in the field and get answers to your questions about insurance exchanges, Michigan Medicaid expansions, enforcement trends for privacy violations, protecting privileged and patient health information during e-discovery, and what technological advances will affect your practice. Gain insights and take home practice tips that will help you stay in compliance. Plus, learn about how the DMC is making their Accountable Care Organization a success.
Now, even more to use back at your office—all registrants receive MP3 recordings of select sessions!
Attend for These Great Benefits:
- Understand Michigan's implementation of the ACA and the interaction of public and private health exchanges
- Implement e-discovery strategies to proactively manage and protect privileged and PHI data
- Expertly advise your clients on risk management issues involving patient portals and electronic medical records
- Understand the roles of nurse practitioners and the laws governing these health care providers
- Explore the effects of recently-enacted regulations concerning pharmaceuticals and devices
- Learn how telemedicine will change the face of health care delivery in Michigan
- Identify and address the latest challenges presented by anti-kickback regulations and Stark law
- Network with colleagues during the evening cocktail reception sponsored by the Health Care Law Section
Plus, your Institute experience doesn’t end in Plymouth—all registrants receive outstanding print and electronic seminar materials along with access to MP3 audio recordings* of select sessions to guide you through the toughest issues of the year. Choose "electronic download only" seminar materials format and save $25 with coupon code SAVE25 at checkout.**