Understand the Big Picture when Approaching an Elder or Disability Law Case
Get the tools you need to effectively deal with complex matters unique to older clients, clients with disabilities, and their families. Some of Michigan's most experienced elder and disability law attorneys give you practical strategies and planning techniques to handle issues like incapacity and powers of attorney, Medicaid and Social Security benefits, special needs trusts, and guardianships and conservatorships.
Certificate Program Participants: You may earn credit toward your Probate and Estate Planning Certificate for up to five seminars by watching live and on-demand webcasts.
- Understand how patient advocate designations and financial powers of attorney work
- Determine what government benefits your client may be entitled to receive
- Unravel the complexities of Medicaid and VA benefits
- Use special needs trusts creatively and effectively
- Establish guardianships and conservatorships
- Navigate the court system to expedite eligibility determinations
- Handle administrative hearings and appeals with confidence
This seminar is "Recommended and Discounted" for lawyers 0-3 years in practice.