Advise Trustees and Administer Trusts Under the Michigan Trust Code
Understand trustee duties and liabilities under the Michigan Trust Code, investments from the fiduciary perspective, issues involving real estate held by the trust, the obligation to inform and report to beneficiaries, and trust distributions.
Attend and Learn to:
Certificate Program Participants: You may earn credit toward your Probate and Estate Planning Certificate for up to five seminars by watching live and on-demand webcasts.
- Advise trustees on duties, deadlines, and liabilities under the Michigan Trust Code
- Understand investments from the fiduciary perspective
- Handle critical issues with real estate held by the trust
- Inform and report to beneficiaries
- Know the rules and impact of distributions from the trust
This seminar is "Recommended and Discounted" for lawyers 0-3 years in practice.