Handle your clients’ drunk driving criminal cases and driver's license proceedings with ICLE's premier Michigan-specific practice handbook. Covers all aspects of practice, from the initial client interview through discovery, trial, sentencing, and appeals. With this book, you will:
- Successfully represent clients charged with a "super drunk driving" offense
- Restore your client’s driver’s license after a drunk driving conviction
- Know when and how to challenge breath and blood tests
- Take advantage of police reports, video recordings, and dispatch logs
- Conduct voir dire of jurors effectively, using sample questions and proven techniques
- Learn the judge’s perspective on drunk driving cases and the possible benefits of sobriety courts for your clients
758 pages, 1-volume, 7x10 paperback. Includes a download of forms. Current to 05/15/13. Next update July 2014. Subscription service available.
Fully searchable and continually updated. Citations link to Michigan caselaw, statutes, and court rules. Includes online index, downloadable forms, and summary of changes. Price is for a one-year subscription.