With this book you’ll--
- Use the right method to perfect security interests in all types of collateral, including intangible items
- Know where, when, and how to file financing statements, and what to do if a false or fraudulent financing statement is filed
- Correctly determine which security interest has priority and the rights of third parties
- Know the rights of secured parties on default and consequences for noncompliance with UCC Article 9’s enforcement requirements
- Spot and understand non-UCC statutory liens on tools, molds, and special equipment as well as those for garage keepers, artisans, self-storage facilities, and boatyards
Print Book: 416 pages, 1-volume, 7x10 paperback. Includes a download of forms. Current to 07/01/10. Next update 2016. Subscription service available.
Online Book: Fully searchable and continually updated. Citations link to Michigan caselaw, statutes, and court rules. Includes online index, downloadable forms, and summary of changes. Price is for a one-year subscription.