With this book, you will:
- Use the right method to perfect security interests in all types of collateral, including intangible items
- Know where, when, and how to file financing statements, and what to do if a false or fraudulent financing statement is filed
- Correctly determine which security interest has priority and the rights of third parties
- Know the rights of secured parties on default and consequences for noncompliance with UCC Article 9’s enforcement requirements
- Spot and understand non-UCC statutory liens on tools, molds, and special equipment as well as those for garage keepers, artisans, self-storage facilities, and boatyards
416 pages, 1-volume, 7x10 paperback. Includes a download of forms. Current to 07/01/10. Next update April 2017. Subscription service available.
Fully searchable and continually updated. Citations link to Michigan caselaw, statutes, and court rules. Includes online index, downloadable forms, and summary of changes. Price is for a one-year subscription.