ICLE’s most comprehensive evidence resource, but handy enough to take to court. For each MRE, the book includes the full text of the rule, explanation, discussion, practice suggestions, comparison with the federal rule, and a complete set of annotations of cases interpreting that rule.
- Quickly find supporting caselaw for evidentiary issues in court
- Save time researching issues for your next brief or case evaluation summary
- Know how to get expert testimony admitted under Michigan’s Daubert standard
- Understand when and how to make hearsay objections
- Improve your courtroom skills with sample foundation questions and objections
820 pages, 1-volume, 6x9 looseleaf. Current to 10/01/13. Next update December 2014. Subscription service available.
Fully searchable and continually updated. Citations link to Michigan caselaw, statutes, and court rules. Includes online index and summary of changes. Price is for a one-year subscription.