Register for Parts 1, 2, and 3!
Map out your future in consumer bankruptcy and be prepared to answer your clients' bankruptcy questions with ease! Whether you're new to the practice of law or a seasoned practitioner, navigating a procedurally complex area like bankruptcy can be daunting. Gain a basic understanding of the issues and get on the fast track by attending ICLE's Bankruptcy Core Concepts Training.
Attend and Learn to:
- Comprehend the core concepts of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 and
determine which is right for your client
- Ask the right questions, analyze client needs, and review clients' financial documentation
- Advise your client about tax planning and dischargeability of taxes
- Improve your negotiation skills and establish a positive reputation
- Master the nuances and particulars of bankruptcy court litigation
Register for this three-part program and explore the fundamentals of
Chapter 7 (liquidation), Chapter 13 (reorganization), and bankruptcy
litigation. Get to know other practitioners, trustees, and bankruptcy judges.
Part 1—The Basics of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
| DECEMBER 13, 2011 Plymouth
Take on Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases with confidence. Experts walk you through the process, share best practices, and illuminate common pitfalls.
Part 2—The Basics of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
| JANUARY 10, 2012 Plymouth
Represent clients effectively and efficiently in Chapter 13 proceedings. Learn what you need to know to answer clients' questions and give them a fresh start.
Part 3—Basic Litigation in Bankruptcy Court
| FEBURARY 7, 2012 Plymouth
Get the tools and advice you need to effectively litigate cases in bankruptcy court. Understand the unique aspects of bankruptcy court and apply the applicable rules correctly. Learn more